This workload allows for the automatic installation and renewal of a SSL/TLS certificate in web servers.
The following web servers are supported:
- Apache Tomcat
- any server that configures SSL/TLS by referencing certificate files stored in the server
- Create the SSL/TLS certificate in the RCL Portal by using either the:
- After certificate creation, install and configure the RCL CertificateBot in your hosting machine (server)
- RCL CertificateBot can in installed as a Linux Daemon on a Linux Server or a Windows Service in a Windows Server
- RCL CertificateBot will automatically download and save certificates in your hosting machine for the web server to use
SSL/TLS Certificates will expire within 90 days.
- RCL CertificateBot will look for certificates about to expire on a weekly basis and automatically schedule certificates for renewal
- Renewed certificates will be downloaded and stored on your server where they can be referenced by the web servers hosting your website