In this section, you will learn how to install the RCL Auto Renew Function in an Azure account.
- Open the Github Project Page for the AutoRenew function , and in the master branch, click on the ‘Deploy to Azure’ button on the README page
- Create a new Resource Group and install the function app. Do not edit the ‘Auto’ settings.
The following Azure resources will be installed in the Resource Group :
- Function app - this is used to automatically renew the SSL/TLS certificates
- Consumption plan - the function app will run on a consumption plan and the user will pay only when the function is running
- Storage account - required by the function app
The estimated cost for these Azure resources may be a few cents or dollars per month based on the number of certificates in a user’s subscription.