Azure Marketplace Subscription
You will subscribe to RCL Portal app in the Azure portal or in the Azure Marketplace
In the Azure portal, search for the RCL application. Click on the ‘Setup+Subscribe’ button to add a subscription
- Select a subscription and subscribe
- Click on the ‘Configure account now’ button
- Add your email contact and click the Submit button
You can access the RCL Portal app that you have subscribed to in the Azure portal.
- In the Azure portal, search for Software as a Service (SaaS) and open it
- In the list of SaaS applications, click on the application to open it
- You can now view the details of the application
- In the SaaS application, click on the ‘Cancel subscription’ link to unsubscribe
_ After, you can Delete the subscription
- Once you cancel a subscription, your data will be scheduled for deletion within the next few days
Download your certificates before your data is deleted. A cancelled subscription cannot be re-activated. You will need to wait a few days to create a new subscription. Your data will not be restored.