Azure Active Directory Organization Account
An Azure Active Directory (AAD) organization account is required to sign in to the RCL Portal to manage Azure resources (App Services, DNS, Key Vault, etc.). An organization account is also called a ‘Work or School’ account. Follow these steps to use an AAD account in the RCL Portal.
- In the Azure Portal, search for the Azure Active Directory and open it
- In your tenant, click the ‘Users’ link
Use an Exiting User Account
You can select an exiting user account who is a member of the tenant to login to RCL. Guest users cannot be used.
Create a New User Account
You can also create a new user account to sign in to the RCL Portal.
- Click the ‘New user’ link to create a new user
- Add the new user
- Ensure the new user is a member in your organization
- You can use this new AAD organization account to login in to any of the RCL Portal.
You should now sign in to the Azure Portal using the existing or new AAD Work or School account.
It is strongly recommended that you sign in with this AAD Work or School account in the Azure Portal when you subscribe to the RCL Portal App in the Azure Marketplace.
To access resources in you Microsoft Azure account a further step is required. Your AAD Work or School account must be an ‘Administrator’ or ‘Owner’ on the subscription containing your azure resources.
Refer to the following link for more information :