An Azure Active Directory (AAD) organization account is required to sign in to RCL to manage Azure resources. An organization account is also called a ‘Work or School’ account. Follow these steps to use an AAD account in RCL.
- In the Azure Portal, search for the Azure Active Directory and open it
- In your tenant, click the ‘Users’ link
You can select an exiting user account who is a member of the tenant to login to RCL. Guest users cannot be used.
You can also create a new user account to sign in to RCL.
- Click the ‘New user’ link to create a new user
- Add the new user
- Ensure the new user is a member in your organization
- You can use this new AAD organization account to login in to any of the RCL applications.
You should now sign in to the Azure Portal using the existing or new AAD Work or School account.
It is strongly recommended that you sign in with this AAD Work or School account in the Azure Portal when you subscribe to any of the RCL Apps in the Azure Marketplace.
To access resources in you Microsoft Azure account a further step is required. Your AAD Work or School account must be an ‘Administrator’ or ‘Owner’ on the subscription containing your azure resources.
Refer to the following link for more information :